Child Care Resources
2007 Minnesota Statutes
- Human Service Licensing - Chapter 245A
- Human Services Background Studies - Chapter 245C
- Licensing of Day Care Facilities - Chapter 9502
- Child Care Aware
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- General Licensing Information - A brochure with general information for potential applicants for a license to provide family and group family child care.
- Free Online SUIDS and AHT Training
- Healthy Child Care America - The Healthy Child Care America (HCCA) program is coordinated by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), Early Education and Child Care Initiatives (the Section on Early Education and Child Care) , and is partly funded by the Child Care Bureau (CCB), Office of Family Assistance (OFA), Administration for Children and Families (ACF), and the Maternal and Child Health Bureau, HRSA, US Department of Health & Human Services.
- Keeping Kids Safe: Your Home Child Care Emergency Plan - Primarily intended for child care providers, this booklet contains information about creating emergency plans. It includes background information about severe weather, infectious disease, fire, and hazardous accidents.
- Metropolitan Emergency Managers’ Association - Determining Severe Weather Shelter Areas in Buildings
- Minnesota Center for Professional Development
- Minnesota Child Maltreatment Screening - Guidelines Minnesota Child Maltreatment Screening Guidelines
- Minnesota Department of Health - Immunization information
- Minnesota Department of Health - Infectious disease reporting information
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety - Fire Code for Family Child Care
- Poison Control and Poison Home Search Information - Plants that are poisonous and related information
- Protecting Your Child from Lead Poisoning
- Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect - A guide to help mandated reporters understand the appropriate action to take if they suspect child abuse or neglect.
- State Fire Marshal - Families can request a home inspection, find child care(daycare) information, and also the landlord permission form.